Skip to content

Don’t Act Like You’re Not ImPRESSed!

February 22, 2014

So, what have I been up to since I last posted? Well, besides working and working out…just winning trophies (actually just 1).

Bench Comp{2014 Virginia Tech Bench Press Competition}

Okay, so it was a default win because 1) There were very few females competing this year and 2) I was the only 1 in my weight class to complete a legal lift. It was by far one of my worst bench days in a while (I only hit my opener), but I am glad I had the competition experience!

What challenge have YOU taken on recently?

P.S. The winner of the giveaway from The Feed is…

WinnerAnne- look for an e-mail from me on getting your box to you!

-Tanya

About these ads
11 Comments leave one →
  1. FitNiceRunner permalink
    February 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Congrats! You’re tougher than me, bench press is right behind snatching in my least favorite ever exercises.

• March 2, 2014 2:20 pm

I like snatching…but I am horrible at it. I think I just like how it makes me feel powerful! :-)

2. February 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Congrats!!! I used to compete in my schools powerlifting meets too and I was usually one of like 2 or 3 girls, but its still a great accomplishment! Be proud!

• March 2, 2014 2:21 pm

I am thinking of doing a full meet at some point. You’ll have to give me pointers!!

3. February 23, 2014 11:29 am

A win is still a win. Plus you were the only one to complete a lift, that is something girl! It was awesome to watch the whole thing that day!

• March 2, 2014 2:21 pm

I’m so glad you were there! It was nice to see a familiar face!

4. February 26, 2014 12:04 pm

You are still a beast in my opinion :) I still think you would have won your group had there been others!

5. February 26, 2014 12:05 pm

I still think you would have won your age group – you are a beast and have the guns to prove it!

6. April 20, 2014 10:50 pm

Congratulations, I’m sure that was a cool experience!

7. May 14, 2014 8:18 am

Hey fellow “fake food” RD! I nominated you for a Liebster Award: http://bitemywords.com/2014/05/14/leibster-awards/. No pressure to participate; just a little fun! :)